In this article you will learn how to add a system user.
Adding System Users
- Head to admin.
- Click on the User & permissions tile.
- Click on the Invite new user button. this will take you to the Create user page.
- You will need to create a contact record for the new system user before you can proceed, if you haven't already done so. Please see our article on Creating a Contact Record on how to do this.
- Fill in the following mandatory fields:
Contact Record - You will need to select the contact record that will be associated with this login.
Email Address - If an email address has been set up for the contact record this will automatically populate in this field.
Timekeeper initials - Enter the initials of the individual.
Unique reference - This can be anything really, but is usually an abbreviated version of the individuals name.
System role - This will determine the permission/ level of access that the new user has. Please see our article on System Role Permissions for more information.
- Tick the box 'Allow this user to alter your subscription data?' if you would like to grant the new user access to be able to add/remove users.
- Click Save. This will create the new login and send out an email invitation to the new user.
Q. How do I change mine or another user's login email address?
A. To change your's or another users login email address, simply follow these steps:
- Update the user's contact record with the new email address
- Remove the current login
- Issue a new login using the new email address
Please sign in to leave a comment.