In this article you will learn how to find all of the trust requests that require your attention.
Trust requests are currently being piloted for New Zealand customers only. If you want to be considered for the pilot, please contact Actionstep support.
- To start, click on "Trust" from the top black menu bar and click on "Trust Request List".
- This will bring up a list of every trust request that is in your system. To find the trust requests that are pending action by you, click on filter.
- Click on "Show available filters".
- Scroll down to "Pending action by".
- Type in your name.
- Click Submit.
- This will bring up a list of all of the requests that need your attention (ie your approval or more information needed).
This filter will save and you will not need to set it each time you go into the Trust Request List.
- Video Demonstration
Click here to learn more about how to see trust requests that require your attention.
Please sign in to leave a comment.