Sometimes you may need to share your calendar with others. This may be useful so others can see your appointments/events.
To share a calendar:
- Navigate to the "Calendars" tab.
- Once on the calendar page, click on the dropdown next to the specific calendar that you want to share with someone.
- Once you are on the "Share Calendar" page you will see a button that says "Add system user". Select the system user you want to have access to your calendar.
- The last thing you must do is select what permissions you want them to have.
- Read - Gives the user the ability to only see your calendar
- Write - Gives the user the ability to make changes
- Delete - Gives the user the ability to delete changes
- Owner - Gives the user the ability to make admin changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.